December 12, 2010

Hijinks at Barney & Hobo

Today on one of my rare visits to a Barnes & Noble megastore, I was compelled to do my good deed for the day. Spotting the brand new George W. Bush memoir on 'New Arrivals' table, I thought it would be helpful to the B&N staff to put a few copies out in their rightful section. Being a professional, this seemed like an easy task.


Well. That's not right. It may be fiction but there's nothing religious about it.


 I thought this would be easy, but I can't leave him here. Recovery what? Nobody I know has yet to recover from 8 years of The Decider. Let's try...

 Yeah. It's like a metaphor. But this is serious work and we must be accurate how we shelve crap like this.

Hmmm. Getting close. One more swing around the grand concourse and...

Bingo! I have a Bingo!! Now he's right at home.

No comments:

Post a Comment